My Fitness Program

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

Decide.Commit.Succeed.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Week 6 Day 35

A lot has happened to me for two weeks (week 4 and 5) I had an allergy attack and the lumps and rash manifestation on my skin were evident that I had to be in medication for two weeks. Just last week, I had to be rushed to Makati Medical Center's Emergency Room due to difficulty in breathing. On the morning of September 7, 2012 / Friday I couldn't move both my arms down to my fingers, I can't barely close my fist because it was so swollen even my thighs were covered wheals.



The doctor/s in Makati Medical Emergency Room were so nice, they injected three shots of allergy meds (one of the three is steriods) on my left hand to reduce the swelling. I actually have a crush on the resident physician who tended on my case. His name is Vince and a great friend of my cousin Alex. How I wish all doctos are as good-looking and as nice as they are =) On Saturday, September 15 I will undergo a skin allergy test at an allergologist to finally determine what is triggering the allergy attacks.

In spite my health condition, I am still determined to achieve my goal. I may have slowed-down by the unpredictable bumps on my fitness journey but I am not quitting nor am I throwing in the towel.

I will push through. I.WILL.


Workout Routine today:
Pilates, Kenpo X, Chest & Back, AB Ripper X

No comments:

Post a Comment